10-Minute Minis are ready-made curriculum (grades 3-7) designed for reading aloud and singing along in the classroom. Each Mini includes two songs to reinforce the subject, featuring Bad Wolf’s trademark stupid jokes and melodies designed to get stuck in your students’ heads.
Your students get the big advantage of the Bad Wolf formula—retaining curriculum material that’s connected to music, rhyme, and story—but in a teeny-tiny time frame. A Mini should last less than a week, so there’s no big time commitment on your part. Just think: no costumes, no audience, no pressure! Specific mandated curriculum, taught in an exciting and memorable way, with no extra teacher work. What a concept! The mini-plays are:
- Conservation: Saving Energy and Water - In this hilarious take on the Three Little Pigs story, students learn what they can do to reduce, reuse and recycle to conserve the planet’s energy.
- Geometry: Polygons - A concentrated dose of polygons, with special focus on triangles and quadrilaterals.
- Map of the World: Why Pirates Sailed to Kansas - No GPS here, just an exploration of the key elements of the global map.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.: Overcoming Segregation - A study of the legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr. and his contribution to the civil rights movement. (No humor or dumb jokes in this one. Teachers tell us that it actually makes for some very moving performances.)
- Noun and Verb: Grammar Under the Big Top - A quick blast of grammar explores nouns and verbs, focusing on subject/verb agreement.
You get all five in one 10-Minute Mini Play Collection!