What You Get With Every Bad Wolf Play
$39.95 buys you everything you need for a successful production! (Buy 2 or more plays and get each for only $30.00.)
- Illustrated script (with the right to make copies for your students/actors)
- CD (or downloadable audio) with rehearsal music and performance music - On the recording you'll first hear our singers demonstrate all the songs, then just the musical accompaniments to each song so you can hear and perform the shows. You don't have to sing or play a note!
- Teacher's Guide: 10-15 pages of how-to suggestions
- NO performance royalty as long as tickets don't exceed $5 each. (A very low royalty payment of 1-2% on gross revenues is due if you use a play for a paid camp, workshop, assembly, or a commercial performance.)
- Lifetime performance rights!
NOTE to MUSIC TEACHERS: The musical score is not included with the basic
package, but is available for
$9.95 per show.
Money-Saving Options - For Whole Grade Levels or Schools
Bad Wolf offers several easy and incredibly low-priced ways to bring a performing arts curriculum into your entire school.
- Site License: for $79.95, you get three copies of any book/CD set, with permission to make copies for any other teachers involved at your school site.
- The Ten Pack: for $599.00, you get three copies of ten book/CD sets of your choice, with performance rights and unlimited photocopying for every teacher at the school. You save $200! When you order a Ten Pack, you can also get the sheet music for all 10 plays for $75.
- The Twenty Pack: for $1099.00, you get three copies of twenty book/CD sets, with performance rights and unlimited photocopying for every teacher at the school. You save $500! When you order a Twenty Pack, you can also get the sheet music for all 20 plays for $150.
- Whole Kit-n-Caboodle Pack: for $2999.00, you get three copies of every available Bad Wolf musical and play, with performance rights and unlimited photocopying for every teacher at the school. That's a huge price savings of $2038! When you order a Whole Kit-N-Caboodle, you can also get the sheet music for all plays for $300.
Site License Q&A:
Q: I'm just one teacher doing a play with my class. Do I need a site license?
A: Nope! You only need a site license when three or more teachers at your school/site are putting on the show.
Q: My teacher partner and I want to put our classes together for a production. We don't need the Site License, do we?
A: No, you simply need to purchase two copies of the book/CD set.
That's only $60 for the two sets!
Q: But why do we need multiple copies when we'll be performing
as one big class?
A: If copies are made for a class other than the purchasing teacher's,
it's an infringement of U.S. copyright law. Yikes! Bad Wolf likes to toe
the line where Uncle Sam is concerned, so we offer a discount on the purchase
of multiple copies of the play. One copy of a book/CD set costs $39.95,
but the price drops to $30 each when you purchase two. So the second set
(for your teaching partner) is only costing $20. And then both of you get
original (and legal) book/CD sets. If you have three or more teachers, the Site License gives you an even bigger price break.